Monday, February 28, 2011

Copy Or Diagram For Cuckoo Clock Bellows

Oh the pretty little cat! Contest Results

Recently, I asked you what was your favorite animal, and you were a large majority to answer me "The Cat". Skunk is like you, she loves cats, is his favorite animal. So when I

saw this beautiful little cat Papili in BamBinou , I told myself "Hula, this little cat is, it is for my Mouflette!"
So I did the feet and hands to that Mister T to send me this nice security blanket, which he did at the end of my sun dance.


When I returned with the parcel, Mouflette sighed "Han still MissCouette and gifts for you?" (I exaggerate, but it's for the maudlin side of the article).
I said nothing, and I pulled out the wipes washable (blue this time), the balm Winter Buds and Ti 'sweet cat .

She looked longingly at the little cat, but did not show.
I continued, flirty ... "Oh, look at the beautiful blue wipes!" "Oh yes, they are even prettier in pink!"
"Oh look, a balm, it's for your hands and those of MissCouette" "Hmm, that smells good!" "Um, ah well, you think so?"
"Hey did you see this beautiful cat, it is nice is not it?" "Oh yes, and then the cat is my favorite animal ... That MissCouette?" "No, this is for you!"

And the face of Mouflette illuminate. Delighted the Mouflette!

This pretty comforter is made from organic cotton and no toxic has been used for colors. It is to reassure the mother that I am! It was manufactured in India, but under conditions of fair trade, properly compensated by adults, so. Sure, if made in France, it would be better, but it would not be the same price ... It's for the next bio / manager.

doudoutitude side, Mouflette adopted it immediately and joined and Cocotte Cocotte Minute (A hen and her little sister) in his bed. Doudoux very few have the privilege of sleeping with Mouflette, so I assume that Ti Chat is a success!
He has a good boiling, it is sweet, a real security blanket!

0 comments:

Post a Comment