Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How To Paint A Metal Daybed

Gali interview cinephile!

This Wednesday, it Gali who comes to talk cinema. A quiet woman but still prolific.
You can find it on his blog!

Gali to you!


Gali, who is, tell us about it in a nutshell?


Briefly ... I'm Magalie, young and (slightly) Dyman thirties, married young too, that lack of time to do whatever she wants (blame it all work!) And secondarily rangelands of blogs of all kinds! !


What kind of movie buff are you? Rather in your sofa, or in theaters?
How canvases per month (or year)?

Actually both. It depends a bit of time, if I want to go out and face the outside world (it's my "bear »)...


The movie I love, but I hate it when the room is too full and there are nibblers of popcorn right behind me ... But it's still a little "magic" for me ...

And the couch is good too, it can slip away if we want more following, to take breaks if needed ...


On average I would say at least one canvas per month, plus some months, and no other.


And movies at home, it can rise fast enough!!


Rather solitary moviegoer, together or in groups?

Generally it's two, with my n'amoureux who ask nothing better ...


But it happens all alone (the films he does not see)


In group less, but that's again my "bear"


What kinds of film that attract you? Rather auteur film, musical, Chamalow tear a little at the same time?

I do not like horror movies


AND movies "girls" and the comedy-as-all-the-world-loves-except-me (like "visitors ") did not really score with me ...


After I think is quite open about the matter and I look a little easy at all.


I have a soft spot for superhero movies

What is the largest turnips they've been allowed to see? The advices you? (Turnips always worth the trip!)

In fact it is more than most television movies on the big screen: The Cave of the Golden Rose! The Adventures of Fantaghiro (talk about a weird name).


especially to see the decorations, the dark Tarabas, brushing of Romualdo and special effects worthy of The Matrix ...


For the rest, I strongly recommend to all true lovers of the 7th art!


What is your cult movie, one you can watch over and over without ever tiring you and which you know by heart the replicas? The advices you? (Sometimes, cult films are also a bit ashamed ...) Why?

The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack


I am a huge fan, I think I could watch it every week even though I already know how it ends!


hard to explain why I love everything about this film!


What is your favorite movie, one you loved that you got transported and that you recommend to everybody? Tell us why?

Same as previous question. This is a rare movie that I do not pay even if I recommend it to everyone (I'm a little tired people by force)


And when you must choose a movie to watch at many, this film is often part of my proposals!!



Do you have a director favorite? If yes, have you seen all his movies? Or do you advise that absolutely?

Unsurprisingly Tim Burton


not mistaken I think I've seen all his movies ...


course I absolutely recommend the Nightmare Before Christmas Jack, but also the Corpse Bride, Alice in Wonderland payx, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Swenney Todd, Edward Scissorhands ... Uh all actually!


and go for a retrospective Tim Burton!!

Do you have an actor / actress or a fetish? What film was a revelation to you?

In the category "international", I say Brad Pitt (and the unforgettable Legends of the Fall), Johnny Depp (Sweeney Todd) and Clint Eastwood (I loved to hear grumbling in Gran Torino)


In the category "French", I say Guillaume Canet (Ensemble is all) and Gaspard Ulliel (Hannibal)


I forget of course there are many others who can push me to watch a movie just because they are generic. :-)



What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Thee have thought what?
What made you want to see?

Small handkerchiefs, Guillaume Canet

I was shocked by this film, I really did not expect, given the critical "shared" that I had heard around me .. .


And finally I shall be going to see again ... and in any case I'll buy it on DVD!


The last movie you bought on DVD (or you have hacked, but shhh, we will not say anything ...)?

Last 5 tied:


• I Love You Phillip Morris (exceptionnel!!)


• Shutter Island (grand)


• Invictus (not seen)


• public enemy (to review)


• Diary of the Dead (it finally c my dear husband: it's a zombie movie! !)


thank you promotional offers!!


Can you recommend a film of soft anti-coup? The kind of film that you refile potato even when you do not fishing?

Little Miss sunshime


is twisting and the girl is too awesome!


And finally, can you advise us 5 films, really top of the top it is imperative to have seen in his life?

The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack (and obviously I will not elaborate more on the subject) and all Tim Burton


Gone wind (which I also recommend reading the fascinating story of Margaret Mitchell)


Into the Wild (for lots of different and varied reasons ...)


Juno (a real film revelation-that too, and a soundtrack to die for)


Ponyo (because it's cute, it's beautiful, it reminds me a lot)


Inglorious Basterds (surely the only Tarantino that I really appreciated)


tough to limit to 5 (I also placed 6) but this is the game so I will stop there


accounts What movie you go see soon? Why?

The newest studio Ghibli: Arriettyet the small world of scroungers

Ghibli Because it seems a quite sufficient reason


Who or what does gave it the taste of cinema?

Hard to say ...


I remember I went to a small two to three times the cinema to see classics: Snow White, Brisby and the Secret of NIMH Peter Elliott and the Dragon ... and it has certainly helped!


And over time it became a drug whose withdrawal is totally impossible!

Thank Gali, and now, still full of movies to add to my list to see ...


You too, like Gali, you want to participate in the interview cinephile, just tell me to lamiteorange (at) gmail.com, we'll see what we can do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment