Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What Is The Best Laptop For Architects

That's life ...

Yesterday, my mother taught me that my grandmother's heart , mi abuela, had died the previous night.

She had just celebrated her 92 years she has never been ill, had eight wonderful boys by his side until his last breath. She died in his sleep in his bed in the house where she lived.

His death makes me not even a little unfortunate, however, mi abuela me that my one died like that, in conditions as ideal, and an advanced age, it makes me happy for her and for we, his loved ones.

Mouflette it either, not sad.
Children, it seems, related to the particular good death.

When her fish died, Mouflette did not cry but asked weird questions . It did not matter, it was life, we would still have another?

Here, at this very moment, she explains MissCouette that within a few years they will bury the dead animals together ... Ahem ...

Two years ago, lost his Grandpa Mouflette Mino. My grandfather.
me I was not too sad, this grandfather there was almost nonexistent in my life, he just landed when Mouflette was 2 years old, so she, for cons, it was well known and has been time to love him very hard. Was Pepe is a very kind words!

When he died, Mouflette was very unhappy, she cried a little, and she asked many questions. She wanted her grandfather is buried (NB: He was cremated and her urn is always somewhere at my mother. We want to give any details Mouflette), she told him the night she spoke to him again from time to time elsewhere.
She is happy that he is in heaven and he found his mother (which he lost when he was a child).

Children have this ability to bounce back. Do not let go, do not depress. Reassuring to find ideas that make death a little less afraid.

And then this morning Mouflette came to me and the remarks ludicrous at first glance:
- Mom, you realize, Abuela, she will be buried today!
- Yes, indeed, Mamie will attend.
- No but you realize it's very fast, she died yesterday!
- (!) Uh, I do not see how it's fast, Mouflette ...??
- Ben Pepe, he died Two years ago, and it is still not buried!
- Ha well yeah but that's because Grandpa was cremated!
- Ha? Huh? What is to be cremated?
- (Oups. ..! Bravo!) Ho, but you do not have breakfast! quickly, take cereal!

Simple questions, direct, precise.
Mouflette always impresses me with his ability to be curious about everything and his questions straightforwardly. Even for the most sensitive subjects.

Life goes on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment