Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Surveillance Cameras Essay

Soap bubbles [breadcrumbs]

;: Children and bathing is often a great history!
When I was little, I spent hours and hours playing with my soaps and my washcloth.
Mouflette, like, loved playing in the bath, and when it was time to leave, she gratified many "Let me krankril !!!", with a laugh and go splashing ...

MissCouette also likes water. As soon as a baby, the bath is a special moment for her, she leaves soap, floated, delectable savor this moment.
past few weeks, she is a little less calm and poured water everywhere, and bursts out laughing listening to me rant! A nice moment!
The bathroom is fast becoming paddling, but her laugh like a sausage, it's worth it!

A small stone uninspired today, but it is you who will work, oh yeah!

few weeks ago, I received two nice test products. Products and Creams Buble.

A soap for the body of my baby, Double Bubble, and a moisturizer to give her a massage, Cotton Club .

They are completely organic, environmentally friendly, recyclable!
The store is very pretty and I like the small features charming humor to present the products and their usefulness.

The Double Bubble is very nice. Consistency géllifiée totally, it's fun and a great almond smell. A little retro, I love it!

The moisturizer filled out its function.
I learned recently that the massage oil used before the bath so that the milk is after. So I alternate the ritual, and have a preference for either of two techniques.
But it's true that the moisturizer makes the skin very soft, and given the difficult winter we have is a more significant!

Creams Bubbles and markets two other products, water micellar Flower Power cream and exchange Dream Cream. Just the names are nice!
The packaging is very cool as well. They look like tubes of gouache in use at the nursery!

And of course, I have a lot of Double Bubble Cotton Club for you, dear reader.

For that, it's easy.
Either you participate in the small stone of the day (trying to be more inspired than me!) On your blog, I remember telling a bath (good luck). Either you send me an email. Either you leave me a comment.
In all cases, you clear if you play or not.
I advise you to play, because even if you do not have children, you'll be glad you wash with a very soft gel that smells good!

You have until next Wednesday!
They left their stone:
Estelle (by mail)

0 comments:

Post a Comment