Friday, February 25, 2011

Which Dslr Camera Is Best For Hiking And Travel

I tested for you ... Balsam Bud's winter


Here we saw an unprecedented tragedy, we have girls who have dry skin! In

Mouflette, it appears as patches of red and rough on the hands, it is not pretty and it quickly becomes chapped painful ... In

MissCouette is rather the face that is achieved, because, IT, she can not forget to put his mittens or remove ... She
all small plates dry on the cheeks, it feels tight, it's not pretty and I guess it's uncomfortable. For

Mouflette, we tried everything from hand creams, balms, a tube in the binder, the obligation to spread it every time she washes her hands ... This would be effective if it applied the rules. But hey, it did not 10 years yet, so do not ask him too.

It was therefore something of hyper efficient, a balm that gives you hands very soft in one application!
Well, I would not say that the winter balm Bud's made this miracle happen, but it is not far ...

balm looks like this:
There's a snowman on it, it means everything!
When I opened the jar first, my first reaction was "Oh my god, it stinks !!!!" The great class.
Yes, it smells a little seal in the pot.
But once on the skin, I do not know how or why, it smells good!

I'll tell you, I cared little smell-it's not me that puts me! - I really wanted it to be effective. I Mouflette
chopper, I told him spread on hands, she bestowed a "hooo, it smells good!" and she went back about her business (playing with Playmobil, especially not homework).
After several days of application, one application per day, his hands are better.
Well, on the other hand, time is also more lenient in Toulouse, but his hands are very soft and repaired, so I think it works very well.

MissCouette entitled to his little lychette on the cheek before leaving, even when it's 18 ° outside (people of the north, do not hate me!), one can never be too careful. His little cheeks have more small plates dry, so it works!

In short, this balm smells bad in the pot, but feels good on your skin! (I start a career as a publicist) It is quite effective to repair Mouflette in the hands of a single daily application. Even if the basis is for small babies, it also works on very large babies 10 years-not-in-time.
The texture is creamy and penetrates very quickly, it can not ask to touch Mouflette anything for 15 minutes.
The pot is super nice (there is a snowman and a esquimeau, I mean!)

And of course, is organic, green, and everything.

You can find this cool magic pot in BamBinou, who kindly sent me mine for testing at a price of 10.20 €, which I find very reasonable for a product EcoCert.



0 comments:

Post a Comment