Thursday, February 24, 2011

Initiation Game Ideas

Check-in the month of February

I do not like too much the month of February. It is too short, like months, we see it happen, it just comes out in January that bang, we are in March ... It is more

rapidly in the spring you'll tell me!

This month, I flew with MissCouette, we go to have their picture taken. And it was really good.

In February, every week, there was at least once to the doctor ... Not glop!

February is the last month Mouflette a single digit age.

past three days, I turned into fury and I even asked the baker to vote for me to win a year's clothes. (He said he did not have Facebook, I almost changed supplier of bread)

I also asked my friends and acquaintances vote for me. And ask them, I made a mistake, I told them that by voting, they could win a year's clothes and care in a spa Nuxe. However, there is no care for the voters, I was wrong.

You can throw me rocks. Or re

vote for me if you love me anyway ...
The 2nd photo with MissCouette who eats his boot.

Next week will be the party here, I hope you'll be there! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment