Friday, February 18, 2011

So Little White Worm From Cat

Without evidence

"Without Evidence" is the title of the next Harlan Coben, which will be released in bookstores on March 3.

As I am not a big slut, I received this book a month before everyone else.

The story: A young journalist investigating an alleged pedophile. The procedure can not be for lack of evidence, and knock out the man is the father of one of the alleged victims.
The pedophile was really a monster or has it been the victim of a conspiracy?
And this girl who has been missing for three months ... Did she run away? Has she been kidnapped? Is there a link between the two cases?

From the first pages, Coben us glued to his book without any desire to let go.
He mastered the mechanics of suspense and his new novel is the most Hallett!
The style is much more seasoned than the previous novel out (which was actually his first novel), we feel the evolution and Harlan Coben has become the bottle in 20 years!

The first part is brisk. We really want to know very soon thereafter, a book that would read at full speed.
I just wish the black and murky hyper side of the case, which made me very uncomfortable and Me, when I open a book, not to find myself facing my worst fears. ..
But it's fun anyway!


Well, and as you are very lucky you too, I suggest you save a copy of lack of evidence, preview.
This is a test, with white blanket and everything. I can ask Mouflette make you a drawing on it before you send it? This is the uncorrected version. But hey, get a book in BP, it has a price. And the content is there, so it goes.

If you want to win this race, you leave me a comment explaining why it is essential to your life.
You have until Sunday night to play.
I give the result of the draw in edit of this post.

***************
And Karim who is the winner of last Coben! Kudos to you, send me your contact information quickly lamiteorange (at) gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment