Thursday, February 24, 2011

How Much Do Orthopeadics Get Paid

Tintamar, the island of wonders!

I met recently Tintamar . A strange island where many species grow happily.
No no, I'm not mad! Tintamar is actually a brand of bags that make life easier. Including a bag of bags, the VIP. Very Intelligente Pocket, that means everything!
Their site is full of fun little things and I love the offbeat spirit to present the products rather ingenious.



The idea of their flagship product, the VIP is that we women (and men probably also a little, but hey, let's face it, few men running around with a handbag!) have many handbags, we love them and we exchange the according to our mood.
I, for example, I no less than six handbags in my closet (and again, because I have kept that piece of luxury or designer) (This is the minute "that modasse the fart ") and I am very annoyed when one morning, I chose one, I forget to empty it the day before and I find myself with anything I need in one day.

Tintamar The idea is to pack a bag, then. A bag that can transfer into her purse, with all the necessary modern woman. That way, it is sure not to forget. If it's not great, frankly?
me the idea to boot me background!

And Mrs Tintamar kindly offered me to test one of his bags.
As I am a mom, she offered me the VIP Mum. In addition, it is a novelty that just came out, so it is great!
Yep, because becoming a mom, you no longer totally a chick that lambda must take its tissues, its ibuprofen (that's for migraine like me), his red carmine lip (this is for fans of Renan Luce) (Nan j'd'éconne!) and his bunch of keys.
Nan, the mother must have in his bag all the stuff of women and still more all the stuff for her offspring.
So the pack of tissues, lipstick, deodorant wipes, the wafer ibuprofen ... AND the hot water bottle, the dose of milk, wipes, cream for cold, Sophie the giraffe, teddy bear, tototte, biscuits, three layers, and so on and so on .. .

Well all that, it enters the VIP Mum! I swear!
Well, the concern is that we have a bag big enough to fit inside the VIP Mum ...
He returned in three of my six sacks, is honorable!

Mum And as the VIP has the good idea to have a detachable pouch and an insulated bag for bottle, both of which fall into two other bags. Has it one in which nothing goes, but it is pity so it does not count!

Anyway ... To summarize, what I like in the VIP Mum?
- It is very convenient
- The removable sleeves, it's great!
- It can take one shoulder and thus have a mini diaper bag
- It has lots of pockets which greatly facilitates the storage and search of Hocht butterfly!
- All pouches are closed, thereby not losing Sophie the giraffe on the road.
- He fits in my larger handbags (which are not in wallets) so little space. This

I like least:
- the color a little flashy. I chose turquoise (like the stroller) is nice, but to take her diaper bag is a bit too much for me flashouille
- Uh ... Nothing ... I want to say it is a little big, but there are a smaller model, so it's a matter of choice.

Sophie is happy!
In fact, I love, I find the concept brilliant!
And you, what concept do you like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment