Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Poptropica Followers List

A beautiful album (+ 3 photo books to win) The coach

some time ago, Mrs. Photobox offered me to test a photo album from home Photobox .

I love the pictures, take them (although I'm hopeless, it tends to improve), the look, the memories it recalls. I like it.
I also like the albums, but I'm never satisfied, so I usually loose the photos, glue together, in short, is not terrible!

The photo book, I discovered it a few years ago, and I was immediately captured. But the price is a bit high, I think.
informed, however, it's worth, we have all these pretty pictures in a beautiful book, it's still not bad!


I've done several. It takes a long time, we must do the sorting, storing, selecting, is sometimes difficult, but the result is worth the effort. For our few trips, it was a beautiful album each time, it helps to have a lasting memory, not too overloaded with photos, that is fun to watch and show. For my book

Photobox, I chose to put our album in 2010.
eventful year it is since midyear MissCouette born.

Setting page is simple and it is nice to be able to position your photos without waiting for the download site.

There are several models available to decorate the album. I still regret that a fully customizable page layout is not possible. Or so difficult to find that I did not find, exactly!

I chose the book Luxury .

I find the price of the extra page unacceptably high (0.95 €), which is pretty bad. The basic book by 26 pages, in principle, it does not need extra page, but still.

The album received is very pretty. It's high quality, the binding is perfect, the print quality, too, am very pleased with the outcome. The coverage is more sublime, a very nice product for a great year to remember. As Ms.

Photobox is very nice, it allows me to save you £ 3 photos Prestige A4 26 pages (excluding shipping).
To do this, simply leave me a comment telling me which album you want to do (vacation, family, travel, births, weddings?)
You have until Feb. 27 to play, then draw!

0 comments:

Post a Comment