Thursday, March 3, 2011

Interesting Store Nyc

Blog's Birthday # 1 with BamBinou

On this first day of Blog'anniv ', is a partner who is close to my heart that opens the ball.



Why partner keeps me so dear? Already, because he is from Toulouse, and it, well, that's fine, we're neighbors!
then because I know personally and Thierry Maud, that they are absolutely lovely people and I know them, the more I appreciate them!
And finally, because the concept BamBinou touches me deeply, and I know that Maud and Thierry are sincere in their approach.

BamBinou I have already spoken several times here is a brand new e-shop that sells organic products, eco, friendly moms, babies and the planet. Why
BamBinou is a particularly eco-friendly store? Because Thierry crosses France to find his partner, he decides to work with them only if strict criteria are met, such as proximity, correct work, use of organic products, but also environmentally friendly manufacturing.
Some products are manufactured abroad, of course, but the adults are properly paid and who are working under humane conditions. The beautiful
values, shares of for children

short, buy BamBinou is the assurance of buying an ethical product, in every sense of the term and that, that speaks to my little heart mom!

And today BamBinou helps me to spoil you, and then some!

It offers a coupon of 80 € in the shop. What do you damn fun having the choice of products!
To play is very simple, just tell me what product you love from BamBinou.
Take a ride on the shelves, and come back to give me the product number that you prefer and explain why.

A wooden toy?
 

Un joli pyjama?

 
Un petit doudou?
 
 
Un produit de soin?

The choice is vast, so good luck! You have until March 17 for me to post a comment under this post.

I also want to tell you that BamBinou has FanPage on Facebook and if you join, it will make the team very very happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment