Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cubefield Smal Screen

Marie VDK responds to itw cinephile


For this I-don't-know-not-combientième interview cinephile, we welcome Mary VDK on this blog!
Mary, the mother of an adorable little cap, creative and Green, a woman of today who told us about his nice little life on his blog and offers us the "game Wednesday.

Mary, to thee!


Marie VDK is who, tell us about it in a nutshell?


A-Tours Creuse 35, school teacher and mother since March 2010. Old avid scrapbooking, I also like sewing, reading, cooking, walks ... and see good movies!



What kind of movie buff are you? Rather in your sofa, or in theaters?

past year I have not been to the cinema ... But it promised in 2011, I'll go back ! So now it's more in my couch ... with my cat on her lap!


How many paintings per month (or year)?

"Before" going to the movies, especially during the holidays (I'm lucky, I often ...) which was roughly once every two months ... sometimes more depending on the outputs ( never miss a Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings)
Rather lonely film buff, or with a group?

I love going to the movies one afternoon (with a packet of m & m's .... not good!) and put me in the 1st row, the film is there for me all alone! I also love to go there at night with a girlfriend. ... I really need to go back ...


What kind of film that attract you? Rather auteur film, musical, Chamalow tear a little at the same time?

This depends on when ... romantic comedies had their heyday, the big-budget movies as well ... English films in original version, I also like ...


What is the biggest turnip he 've been given to see? The advices you? (Turnips always worth the trip!)

It's not a turnip, but I detested Mary-Jo and Her Two Loves of Guédigian, I think I'm never bored ... all


What is your cult movie, one you can watch over and over without ever tiring you and which you know by heart the replicas?

Life Is a Long Quiet River

Councillor you?

Someone does not know??

Why?

I love the game actors, the details in the decor, replicas .... Everything!


What is your favorite movie, one you loved that you got transported and that you recommend to everybody? Tell us why?

The Fabulous Destiny of Amelie Poulain, so many little details, a simple view of happiness which suits me ... one of the few movies I went to the movies several times and I remember with pleasure ...



Do you have an actor / actress or a fetish?

I love Julia Roberts and Gorges Clooney ... but Guillaume Canet, Francois Cluzet, Audrey Tautou ...


Which film was a revelation to you?

Revolutionary Road messed me, the vision of the couple, disillusionment .... I thought about it very long!


What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Avatar worry you thought what?

... I liked what imagination, what beautiful pictures ....

What made you want to see?

Everything I've heard ... the good and the not so good, I wanted to do a review and see a movie in 3D, I also knew that this would be my last movie for a long time so I wanted a film that scored film


The last movie you bought on DVD (or you have hacked, but shhh, we will not say anything ...)?

I'm not too much less DVD piracy ... I am happy with the programming of TV channels. I found I Am Legend last week .... I Waouhh rarely been so afraid in front of my television!
Can you recommend a film of soft anti-coup?

The kind of film that you refile potato even when you do not fishing? While there, ok it's a bit shameful ... but ... I'm a fan. The city of fear of the void and in another genre, I also love the Tontons gunslingers (also I think I know them by heart ...) .... So what? He sleeps the big con? ...


And finally, can you advise us 5 films, really top of the top it is imperative to have seen in his life?

4 weddings and a funeral


Billy Elliot


The full monty


The 5th element


Do not tell anyone


What movie do you expect to see soon? Why?

Ohhh I do not know, I'm a little "disconnected" lately ... I loved seeing the latest Harry Potter ...


Who or what gave you the taste Film?

A little boat like this answer, but my parents probably between ... " the last meeting "on Tuesday nights as a kid and a subscription to" first "when I was a teenager ...

Thanks Mary for letting us share your world of cinema.

0 comments:

Post a Comment