Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Attracted To Guys With Big Nose

My little house in the Camping [Sponso]

few years ago, I would spend my vacation on the Island of Oleron with Mouflette.

My grandfather had a mobile home, and it was awfully nice. A small house in the heart of a campsite, all comfort, of sight, away from the noise. We felt at home, Mouflette and me and we took full advantage of our holiday in the seaside

Homair holidays, so, it pleases me well. It reminds me of my first vacation to the seaside with my Mouflette, our meals cooked in the mini-kitchen and eaten on the terrace, just before the caravan .

There are over one hundred destinations in France or Europe. Including 17 in France, in of camping villages (campsites with services likeable, kind entertainment, sports ... Not necessarily my trip for me, to be honest, I prefer the small campsite with tranquillou snowmen playing in the alley without making too much noise)

The campsites are all Homair vacation with at least 3 stars, c ' ; the camping is quality!

In addition, CAA little effect "Little House the Prairie "bucolic well, it makes you want!



You can find all the destinations and offerings on their website Homair: www.homair.com

You can also find them on their fanpage facebook: http://www.facebook.com/homair

If you wish to book your next vacation with Vacation Homair , you can do it directly on their website or by phone:

• Central booking: 0820201207 (0.09 euro TTC / min) or +33 442 204 725 from abroad

Happy holidays!







Article sponsored

0 comments:

Post a Comment